This is a fantastic meal, particularly as the colder days are on their way (at last!) and it's not even naughty!
1 Butternut Squash
1 cup brown rice
Lazy chilli optional and to taste (I use quite a bit as I LOVE chilli)
Olives Optional & to taste
1 cup of mushrooms
1 red Pepper
1 teaspoon of olive oil, or 1 cal spray
50g low fat feta
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Cut the squash in half, length ways and de-seed.
- place the squash halves on a baking tray and brush lightly with olive oil of a few squirts or 1 cal spray if you are being extra good! pop it in the oven for approx 35 minutes
- Boil your rice
- chop up the stuffing veggies & pop in a pan with some 1 cal spray and soften
- Mix your veg & drained rice and stir in your lazy chilli
- take your squash out of the oven and stuff it with the rice & veg, pop on some cubes of feta and place back in the oven for 10 minutes.
Delish and only 465 calories per serving!